INVEST provides free resources for high school and college educators to implement insurance education and career preparation in the classroom. Through this exciting interactive program,
Invest provides a hands-on approach to help your students understand how to shop for insurance and establish marketable skills for those who choose the insurance industry as a career.
THIS IS HOW WE HELP:
- Assistance from national staff and an experienced Teacher Task Force
- Printed textbooks and access to an e-book (at the high school level)
- Teacher's Guide
- Lesson plans, including quizzes, tests, discussion questions and additional activities
- Online games, lessons, presentations and videos
- A Comparative Rater
- Guest speakers (in most areas)
- Scholarship opportunities to students participating in Invest
Begin teaching Invest in your class for FREE today. Contact us to get started.
If you already have an active
Invest program, it's essential to register your program to receive all benefits and free resources available to students, including the annual scholarship contest.