Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Classroom to Career

Do you want to enter directly into the workforce?

We suggest you start with some basic training or become licensed as an insurance agent. Many employers want you to obtain your license before hiring you to demonstrate that you have basic insurance knowledge. 

To become licensed, click on your state below and find training close to you.  Call or email staff at your independent insurance agent state association for guidance on how to get started in your state, they'll be happy to help you.

Invest Students or Graduates: Scholarships are available to help with the cost of becoming licensed or for taking basic entry level courses.

Independent Insurance Agent State Association