Click here to: DONATE to INVEST
Invest brings insurance to the classroom introducing students to insurance and careers in the industry. Because of the generous support of agencies, companies, non-profits and other organizations, we are able to provide resources to teachers for free. Registered teachers have access to textbooks, industry software, lesson plans, presentations, games and a new e-textbook.
The benefits of Invest are far reaching. Students gain knowledge about insurance, risk management, and financial services. Teachers get the support they need to offer insurance classes centered in the real world. And our volunteers help to educate future insurance consumers, attract potential employees, promote their business, and provide valuable services to the communities where they live and work.
Invest is making a difference:
- Invest has more than 895 programs in schools across the country.
- We have reached 30,000 students in 46 states future recruits for insurance companies and insurance agencies.
- In 2020, we presented $29,500 in scholarships to 22 students.
- Program growth has doubled in the last five years.
Contributions serve young people and teachers by enabling Invest to:
- Provide a free insurance curriculum, as well as instructional guides, to implement Invest at high school and college level.
- Strengthen relationships with educators to encourage them to incorporate insurance into their own curriculum.
- Build awareness in the industry by encouraging volunteers to guest speak in classrooms.
- Help to create effective internship programs working with schools on workforce development.
- Assist students with finding colleges in U.S. with risk management or insurance majors.
- Update its resources both online and print for educators, students and industry liaisons.