Who can apply?
High school seniors who are currently participating in or have completed the Invest program.
What does it cover?
If you plan to use the funds to pursue a two or four year college degree, this scholarship is right for you. Applicants must be Invest graduates pursuing a degree with an emphasis on insurance, risk management, actuarial science or business with the intent of pursuing an insurance related career after graduation.
How Do I Apply?
- The application is online, but you need to prepare a few things in advance.
What should I prepare?
- If you are under the age of 18, have your parents complete the Invest-permission-form.
- Provide a letter of recommendation from a teacher, counselor or mentor. Local insurance professionals, Invest teachers and volunteers are preferred.
And the recommendation letter MUST be signed.
- Complete the NEW Insurance activity portion of the application
- Write a 500-word essay detailing the following:
- The benefits of having participated in Invest
- Your plans for further education or career and how your plans were influenced by Invest
- Activities that show your interests like: honor societies, sports, extracurricular activities, internships or P-T jobs
- A copy of a current school transcript which includes grade point average to date
- A photograph (an original class picture preferred)
Entries are judged on creativity, content, grammar, spelling and the student's passion to pursue an insurance career.
– The DEADLINE to apply is March 19, 2021. Please Note: All entries become the property of Invest.
To apply, use your regular email address
(not a school email) that you check regularly and have access to after you graduate.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY