The InVEST Teacher of the Year award acknowledges an InVEST teacher who has made substantial contributions to his or her InVEST students. These individuals are often nominated by agent liaisons, state / local agents’ associations or students.
If you are nominating a special teacher, you should complete an InVEST Teacher of the Year Application Form and submit the following:
• An essay detailing why this teacher should receive the award to include:
- examples of dedication to the program and students
- details of leadership and creativity
• Samples of any classroom materials and/or photos
• Letters of recommendation from additional individuals involved in the program
Judging will be based on the teacher’s rapport with students and agents, dedication to the program and students, promotion of the program, and interest in the subject matter and additional details included in essay.
The Teacher of the Year Award ceremony occurs during the annual IIABA Fall Conference. The winner will have travel expenses and lodging paid to attend this event.
Nominate your InVEST 'Teacher of the Year' here!
Questions concerning this award should be directed to InVEST staff at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on apple for 2-minute video profile