InVEST provides free resources for high school and college educators to implement insurance education and career preparation in the classroom. Through this interactive and exciting program, InVEST provides a hands-on approach which will help your students understand how to shop for insurance and establish marketable skills for students to enter the insurance industry as a career.
This is how we help:
- Assistance from national staff and an experienced Teacher Task Force
- Printed textbooks and access to an e-book (at the high school level)
- Teacher guide
- Lesson plans, including quizzes, tests, discussion questions and additional activities
- Online games and lessons
- Comparative rater
- Personality assessment with insurance career fit
- Guest speakers (in most areas)
- Scholarships to students participating in InVEST
- And more, all for no cost!
Begin teaching InVEST in your class for free today. Contact us to get started.
If you already have an active InVEST program, it is essential to register your program to receive all benefits and free resources available to students, including the annual scholarship contest.