YAC Gives Back: A Benefit for InVEST and InVEST Silent Auction
The national Young Agents Committee will be hosting the fourth annual fundraiser for InVEST in conjunction with the Big “I” Legislative Conference and Convention.
April 10, 2014
Hyatt Regency, Washington, D.C.
Support InVEST and help perpetuate the industry:
1. Donate to the InVEST Silent Auction
2. Sponsor YAC Gives Back: A Benefit for InVEST Scholarships- Company Partners $2,500 , Big "I" State Young Agents Committees $500 Contact Diane Mattis at 800-221-7917 or email@example.com to reserve your sponsorship today.
Donate an item to the InVEST Silent Auction and support InVEST, the 501(c)(3) education foundation that educates students on insurance and financial services in high school and colleges. 100% of monies raised at the silent auction are added to the programs scholarship fund which provides assistance to InVEST gradates pursuing careers or degrees in insurance or risk management.
Fill out the online donation form to make a donation today.
Here are some suggestions on items that have been popular in the past:
• New electronics – iPods, iPhones, Kindle, GPS systems, etc.
• Jewelry & accessories– Tiffany & Co. (BIG hit), designer sunglasses, designer handbags, etc.
• Sporting Events – Company seats to see your local football, baseball or basketball team.
• Sporting equipment – anything golf!
Deadline for donations is February 21, 2014 – act fast!
Contact Jennifer Robinson at 800-221-7917 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.